There has never been a better time to explore ideas and methods to bring forth places of great strength in your work and philanthropy. Imagine Philanthropy offers strategies and practices to bring forth work that:
- has measurable and impactful outcomes that people want to invest in;
- is smart, holistic, and creates time for reflection and learning;
- offers best practices from all sectors; and
- engages staff, boards, and donor activists in a way that energizes people and builds community.
These are questions we are currently helping clients answer:
- Does the next generation of leadership understand and take pride in our foundation’s brand and/or philosophy?
- Do our values and vision align with our beliefs and practices?
- What does being a 'whole' leader look and feel like?
- How can we be the most effective Board at this time of transition?
- Are we telling our story and showcasing our brand in the strongest way(s) possible?
- Have we explored all of the resource generating areas for our organization and are we working effectively and efficiently to achieve success?