LEADERSHIP & TALENT DEVELOPMENT
With over 25 years of expertise in vision setting and team building, we design and deliver retreats and workshops to help you navigate organizational change and growth. We enjoy motivating teams - staff teams, board teams, board and staff teams - to take their work to the next level, creating operating plans that serve you and your purpose and having fun while we "play" and win.
Tuti B. Scott and team will work with you to map your values and approach, create and refine your theory of change, craft strategic agendas, and build case statements. We love to sequence ideas and support teams so that you and your organization thrive and your work flourishes.
Tuti B. Scott offers one-on-one executive coaching to high-achieving women leaders. Perhaps you need a catalyst to support you with some imagination, help you harness your inner strengths, and give you some new tools and practices to up your leadership game. Based on years of experience coaching leaders and helping people own their power and leverage it to achieve their goals, Tuti has developed an approach to coaching that is energizing and effective.
GENDER LENS PHILANTHROPY & SOCIAL IMPACT INVESTING
We offer customized services to established and budding philanthropists and anyone who wants to work more courageously, creatively, and effectively with their resources. Tuti B. Scott offers consulting to help you understand your the landscape of gender lens philanthropy and investing and take action aligned with your unique values and goals.
EQUITY & INCLUSION CONSULTING
Organizations that aim to make a positive impact need a culturally competent practice of equity and justice. This requires new ideas, new language and tools, and yes, practice! Gwendolyn VanSant will partner with you to design conversations, gatherings, and trainings to address cross-cultural diversity issues with courage, care, respect, authenticity, grace, and joy. Led by VanSant, our team integrates best practices in inclusion, diversity leadership, and embodied positive psychology.
"Digital strategy" is not the same thing as effective knowledge sharing or persuasive storytelling. What is your unique point of view? Are you telling your story clearly and bravely? Are you making your work visible to those who need to see it? Led by Lex Schroeder, our team offers strategic communications consulting, knowledge capture services, and editorial development and support to bring your work to life.
Partial List of Clients
Strategic Planning, Philanthropic Coaching, Talent Development
The Asia Foundation
Civil Liberties and Public Policy
Equal Rights Advocates
Global Fund for Women
International Women’s Development Agency
Jewish Women's Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago
Union Theological Seminary
Washington Area Women’s Foundation
Women's Fund of Central Ohio
Coalition Building and Governance
- Worked with Executive Committee of Equal Pay Today Campaign for a 12 month facilitation and creation of a shared strategic agenda
- Advised, coached and crafted a strategic plan and governance model for the ReflectUS Coalition
- Crafted values, vision and created an online public presence for the Jewish Women's Funding Network
- Conducted succession planning for Women's e-News
- Reset Third Wave Foundation to a fiscally sponsored fund
Production and Facilitation
- Advancing your Philanthropic Agenda, a 1 day workshop for high net worth individuals
- Force for Change, a 3 day gathering of leaders in the Jewish Women's Funding Network
- Co-creator of Voices on the Horizon and Emerging Leaders and Bridge Builders, 12 month cohorts of 14-17 leaders working at member funds of the Women’s Funding Network
- Co-facilitator of Women Mobilizing Millions, a 9 month Executive Director Cohort for 12 member funds of the Women’s Funding Network
- Creator of The Learning Collective, a 3 day retreat for senior leaders in philanthropy
- Creator of The Sustainable Leadership Cohort*, a 12 month cohort group of 12 Executive Directors in DC in conjunction with Washington Area Women’s Foundation